A frequently-asked question:
I have several small QuickTime files that I want to post links to on my blog, all under 1GB combined. What is the best site to use as a file host that’s free and won’t bombard viewers with ads. Also, I’m trying to make this look professional, as am trying to appeal to potential employers. Thanks!
Answer: This is quite a popular question. Do you make these blogging mistakes?
- Thinking free hosting can actually save you money – you actually lose money and waste a lot of time in the long run because of the limits put on these free hosts
- Thinking you can make money from free hosting – many free blog hosts such as WordPress.com does not allow any kind of commercial content. How do they expect us to make money?
Blog hosting is one of the most important part of your business and can mean the longevity of your blog.
Before we answer your question, let us review the 7 qualities of an reliable and dependable blog hosting. An excellent hosting:
- does not suspend accounts as easily,
- has easy-to-use blog (i.e WordPress) installer,
- gives unlimited webspace,
- offers no limit on bandwidth because you never know when your blog will become popular,
- gives multiple add-on domains because you will want more blogs or website in the future,
- gives more than $100 in advertising credits (for Google AdWords and Bing Yahoo) that you can use to promote your blog,
- has Fantastico and QuickInstall to quickly install other web apps like Joomla, Drupal, OSCommerce, ZenCart and more
- can be easily upgraded to VPS or one of the best dedicated server plans if and when your blog requires.
Answering your question, more than 80% of experienced Webmasters recommend to try Hostgator. If you are building your first blog and needs a hosting plan, 8 in 10 bloggers recommend going with Hostgator because they are the best best domain hosting with support second to none. You will also receive $125 in advertising credits ($100 for Google AdWords and $25 for Bing Yahoo) that you can use to promote your blog.
It is rare that you will find any person saying that Hostgator sucks. In the unlikely event you are not satisfied with them, HG has an amazingly long, 45 days money back guarantee. You have enough time to test them out and write your blogs. They are rated A+ by Better Business Bureau which shows their commitment to customer satisfaction and you will get your money back for sure. Actually, you do not even have to pay for the first month. You can just try their fully functional hosting service – you pay only $0.01 (you need to use the special coupon ). Do you know any other hosting company that can give you that kind of assurance? Anybody can grab an account from Hostgator for almost FREE.
Blog Hosting for Only 1 Cent
Click the coupon below try Hostgator cPanel hosting for almost free. If you already know that Hostgator is what you want, you can even save 25% off the normal price.
Why to Avoid Hostgator
Honestly, no web hosting service is perfect. Drawbacks of Hostgator includes:
- Domain name not included – but you can easily get a domain name from the best domain registrar such as Godaddy or Namecheap for $10 or less. Would you agree that a website is not complete without a domain name?
- You need to pay full price after your first invoice – well, they need to make money too and all the support and great service do come with a cost. Do not expect to pay only 1 cent forever for such great service.
If you are still not sure if HG is right for you, or you have specific query about anything at all, try the Live Chat at HG. They are fast and knowledgeable. Just try them and ask some questions.
p.s: HostGator maybe having a 20% off sale right now but we have got a better deal for you. Just enter SERVERHOSTING in the coupon code field when you buy any HostGator hosting plan and you’ll get it for 25% off!